HOPEannFAITH’s very first “Let My Words be Few” Thursday!
Please join us!
Leave me a link to your “Few Words” blog post; it can be about anything you want, but short and to the point!
I will link your post into my “Few Words” posts; and we can discuss and get to know one another.
I will get a Mr. Linksy thingy, to make joining us easier for you. I will then need to learn how to use it. 😀
“Few Words” Thursdays is my attempt at concise and profound writing…where the content touches our Spirits and not just our minds and flesh. I hope this will improve my writing skill set while deepening my spiritual walk.
I believe this is going to heal me physically, spiritually and mentally.
My word for 2011 is Wholeness…which I may have mentioned once or twice. 🙂 I just ordered my necklace from Linda Leonard Designs. I feel this necklace is an integral part of my Wholeness experience. I don’t know why…but it feels significant.
In this journey to Wholeness I find myself GRATEFUL today. Follow the link to the Webster’s definition of grateful, which I feel is lacking~one day maybe I’ll post a rant about the desication of the English language. What I did find interesting was at the end of the definition it lead me to the definition of Grace; I’m going to research that some more…
I find gratitude to me, the concept of being grateful is a deep humbling thankfulness; one I feel primarily when I am intimate with God, alone. While there are several individuals I am truly grateful to and for, God is by far the person who brings me to humility more than anyone else. I believe that is the way it should be.
But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’” Jonah 2:9
Even when we are thankful, feeling humbled in reference to another person or circumstance, it remains my deep belief that that occurs because God has improved us or something in us; repaired or cured something in us; that no mortal physician can. I believe that pure gratitude is divinely inspired.
There is so much I am grateful for…so in an effort to keep this already wordy post short here are but a few things on todays Gratitude list:
- God revealed and repaired the physical disease of my heart (June 2010)
- That He, therein, provided me a new life, a new energy, a new heart and total healing revelation – Ezekiel 36-26
- Determination and Discipline in His strength.
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, NJ
- A loving and dedicated husband.
- Lysa TerKeurst and Made to Crave for providing a truly God based dietary and lifestyle reformation program.
- The power of prayer.
- God charged empowerment.
Blessings Loves ♥
- gratitude attitude. (marykathryntyson.wordpress.com)
- How Feelings of Gratitude Breed Happiness and Well-Being (healthland.time.com)
- Love Daily: Gratitude is love, Happy Thanksgiving, Nov. 25, 2010 (ritawatson.com)
- Tony Greenberg: The Act Of Gratitude: Show, Don’t Tell (huffingtonpost.com)
- Joshua Rosenthal: Gratitude: The Secret to Happiness (huffingtonpost.com)
- Grateful (socyberty.com)
- Being Thankful After the Leftovers (online.wsj.com)